The V1160 is designed for high-bandwidth and low-latency interface applications requiring 10/25/40/100Gbs Ethernet. Targeted towards radar, signal intelligence, video, storage, medical imaging, and embedded communications systems, the convenient XMC form factor and rugged design of the V1160 turns a VPX-based single board computer into a single-slot sensor processor.
Featuring the NVIDIA® Mellanox® ConnectX®-5 network interface device, the V1160 is the proven performance leader in Ethernet applications. With hardware offloads for UDP, TCP, RoCE v2, DPDK, and many other protocol offloads, payload data throughput and latency is unmatched in the V1160.
Options are provided to select optical or electrical Ethernet interfaces, as well as for front panel IO or backplane IO. Backplane electrical interfaces are provided via Pn6 and backplane optical interfaces are provided via VITA 66 connectors.
- Dual 10/25/40/100Gbs Ethernet ports
- Rugged optical ports via MPO on the front panel or VITA 66 optical backplane. Electrical I/O via Pn6 also available.
- NVIDIA® Mellanox® ConnectX®-5 Network Interface Device
- Hardware offloads for UDP, TCP, RoCE v2, DPDK, +more \
- Supports PCIe Gen4 x16, Gen4 x8, Gen3 x16, Gen3 x8
- On board embedded PCIe Switch device
- Advanced APIs that support multi-core and multi-processor architectures
- Wide range of operating system software support
- Available in air- and conduction-cooled XMC form factors
- Conformal coating and carrier card options available