The V1131 is the industry’s most advanced XMC solution designed to provide a real time high-bandwidth network interface and processing module for next generation radar and signal intelligence systems. It comes with a range of Stratix V FPGAs (A3 to A7), different memory configurations to meet application requirements, and support for different carrier boards using PCIe and XAUI. Design flexibility to meet application requirements results in optimized SWaP, shorter development cycle, and enhanced performance.
- Four 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ optical ports
- Built-in UDP offload engine for real-time communication
- Supports PCI Express and XAUI host interfaces
- Available with streaming front-end FPGA core for quick sensor integration
- Available with advanced APIs that support multi-core and multi-processor architectures
- Thermal sensors for monitoring card temperature
- Available in air and conduction-cooled XMC form factor