The V1146 provides a complete 1394b AS5643 interface solution. The solution utilizes only one FPGA chip, unlike three or four chip predecessors, allowing for higher port density, with a reduction in size, weight, and power of the interface. This on-board FPGA provides bus control, diagnostics information, interface choices, and customization options not previously available. The V1146 offers nine backplane transformer-coupled 1394b IO ports. The host interface provided is available as Gen2 PCIe or 64-bit PCI. The V1146 is the perfect solution for rugged and high density 1394b applications where backplane IO is desired.
- Nine transformer coupled rear IO ports, ports are configurable to up to nine different 1394 nodes
- Microsemi SmartFusion2 M2S150 FPGA
- Supports a PCIe Gen2 x 4 host interface
- PPS time synchronization with μSec resolution
- Thermal sensors for monitoring card temperature
- Robust FPGA development framework
- Available in air and conduction-cooled XMC form factors