The V1144 is specifically built for 1394b AS5643 high-density test and development interface applications. The V1144 utilizes only one FPGA chip for the 1394b PHY, Link Layer, and AS5643 offload implementation. Unlike three or four chip predecessor implementations. This allows for higher port density while reducing the size, weight, and power of the interface. This on-board FPGA provides bus control, diagnostics information, interface choices, and customization options not previously available. The V1144 offers a twelve front-panel transformer coupled 1394b ports, with a host interface available as Gen2 PCIe or 64-bit PCI. The V1144 can be configured in various node-to-port configurations to condense test and development environments and provides solutions not previously possible.
- Twelve transformer coupled ports, ports are configurable to up to nine different 1394 nodes
- Microsemi SmartFusion2 M2S150 FPGA
- Supports a PCIe Gen2 x 4 host interface
- PPS time synchronization with μSec resolution
- Thermal sensors for monitoring card temperature
- Robust FPGA development framework
- Available in air and conduction-cooled PMC/XMC form factors