The FW-1x-PCIe-400 is a single node 1394 OHCI host adapter with a single lane PCI Express (PCIe) host bus interface. Each of the three Beta ports connect to the 1394 bus through 9-pin bilingual connectors. The use of the bilingual connector on the beta port was specifically designed to support legacy system with 6-pin connectors operating as beta only connection.
The bilingual connector also supports 9-pin to 9-pin Beta cables.
For applications not requiring transformer isolation such as Flight Control, Vehicle Management Systems, Mission Systems or Avionics Simulation Laboratories that connect to a cross point switch, the FW-1x-PCIe-400 provides the ideal cost performance solution.
- Single OHCI IEEE-1394 Beta (1394b) node
- IEEE-1394-2008 compliant
- Three Beta only ports per node supporting:
- S100β (122.88Mb/s)
- S200β (245.76Mb/s)
- S400β (491.52Mb/s)
- Configurable maximum connection speeds of: S100β or
- S200β or S400β
- Three IEEE-1394 Bilingual Connectors
- Texas Instruments XIO2213B OHCI Link Layer
- Controller and TSB41BA3 PHY
- Powered via PCIe connector; No external PSU needed
- One Lane PCIe generation 1.1 support