The FW-3x-PMC-400T is a triple (3 independent nodes) Mil1394b OHCI host adapter with a 32/64-bit, 33/66MHz PCI host interface in a PMC form factor. The FW-3x-PMC-400T integrates three IEEE-1394 nodes (channels) on to a single PCM host adapter card. Each of the available nine ports are isolated using AS5643/1 defined active transformers that provide guaranteed minimum signal amplitude.
For applications requiring high node/port count and transformer isolation such as Flight Control, Vehicle Management Systems, Mission Systems or Avionics Simulation Laboratories that connect to a cross point switch, the FW-3x-PMC-400T provides the ideal cost performance solution.
- Standard PMC 32/64-bit PMC form factor
- Three independent OHCI IEEE-1394 Beta nodes
- Three ports per node supporting:
- S200β (245.76Mb/s)
- S400β (491.52Mb/s)
- Switch-configurable maximum connection speed:
- Nine active transformer-coupled ports
- 68-Pin high-density connector
- Optional 36 inch, 68-pin to nine 1394 9-pin beta cables
- Texas Instruments TSB82AA2 OHCI Link Layer Controller and
- TSB41BA3 PHY
- 32/64-Bit 33/66MHz PCI host interface