Designed to provide both point-to-point and network diagnostic information, the iVeriPHY Tester is a single node (channel) standalone IEEE-1394 bus tester with three (3) transformer-coupled S200β and S400β beta-only ports. Each port connects to the 1394 bus through a 4-pin latching Lemo connector. Test and Diagnostic applications are accessed through the integrated 7-inch back-lit touchscreen.
The iVeriPHY is a scalable platform, available as a standalone unit or as a two iVeriPHY kit. The platform base configuration includes the “Monitor” application that provides the user both wire harness and 1394 network diagnostic information. These provide the user with both wire harness diagnostics and 1394 network data.
- Integrated touchscreen provides standalone IEEE-1394 network tester with no external PC required Monitor application provides low-level point-to-point connectivity diagnostic information and bus-level node count, bus reset count, and activity indicator
- Topology Viewer application provides 1394 bus topology with parent/child and port connection information along with Self-IDs, Node ID, Link Active and Initiate last bus reset
- Available standalone or kitted with two iVeriPHYs Using the Bus Error Rate Tester (BERT) application, two VeriPHYs can verify the bus error rate between point-to-point connections or through a multi-node topology and log the test results
- Three (3) S200β and S400β capable transformer isolated ports
- Three (3) 1 meter Lemo to 9-Pin 1394b cables