The FW-32x-PCI-400 is a single node 1394 OHCI host adapter with a 32-bit, 33 MHz PCI host bus interface. Each of the three Beta ports connect to the 1394 network through a 9-pin bilingual connectors to allow legacy Beta 6-pin systems to connect using 9-pin to 6-pin cables. The bilingual connector also supports 9-pin to 9-pin Beta cables.
The FW-32x-PCI-400 provides Flight Control, Vehicle Management Systems, Mission Systems or Avionics simulation applications within a single channel, SWAP-optimized solution.
- Single OHCI IEEE-1394 Beta node
- IEEE-1394-2008 compliant
- Three Beta only ports per node supporting:
- S100β (122.88Mb/s)
- S200β (245.76Mb/s)
- S400β (491.52Mb/s)
- Configurable maximum connection speeds of:
- Three IEEE-1394 Bilingual Connectors
- Texas Instruments TSB12LV26 OHCI Link Layer Controller and
- TSB41BA3 PHY
- 32-Bit, 33 MHz PCI support