The FW-MIL-1CH3-R-400 (Repeater) is a 3-port, transformer-coupled, unenclosed S200 and S400 capable hub with vertical or right angle connector options. The Repeater appears as a 1394 node on the bus. The Repeater has multiple connectors to allow the Repeater to be configured as required by the application. Additionally, if S100 operation is required, active transformers that support S100 and S200 operation can be installed.
The small form factor Repeater provides both a cost and space efficient solution. One or more Repeaters can be used to create a scalable tree topology or simply daisy chained as a repeater to extend cable length.
- Single Node (Channel) 3-Port Beta node IEEE-1394-2008 compliant
- S100β (122.88Mb/s)
- S200β (245.76Mb/s)
- S400β (491.52Mb/s)
- Configurable maximum connection speeds of:
- Latch Molex connector for each port
- Configurable to direct connect or switched 12 VDC power
- Texas Instruments TSB41BA3 PHY Layer IC