eNetX-MA4™ is an innovative product for “remoting” 1553 & ARINC-429/717 operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet local area networks (LAN). eNetX-MA4 is a very small, low-power, rugged device that provides real-time UDP connectivity to for 1-2 dual redundant 1553 (A/B) busses and 4 ARINC channels. Tested to MIL-STD-704F/810G/461F and DO160.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the ultimate in code portability.
- Real-Time Ethernet-1553 Bridge Convertor
- Up to Two Independent, Dual Redundant 1553 Busses o Dual or Full Function Modes
- Up to Four ARINC-429/717 Channels o 4 RX/TX (or RX fixed); First 2 Channels Share 717
- Tested to MIL-STD-704F/810G/461F/DO160 Sec 22
- Thin-Server, Real-Time UDP Ethernet **
- FPGA State Machine – No Processor or Stack – Virus Proof
- Auto BM/RX Mode for Auto 1553-ARINC->Ethernet Bridging 5-32 VDC; 5V @ 7W Typical; One Channel < 5W; BM < 3W