eNet2-1553™ is an innovative product that provides “remoting” of 1553 operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN). eNet2-1553 is a small, low-power, rugged device that provides real-time Ethernet connectivity to for two dual redundant 1553 (A/B) busses. Ideal for remoting 1553 connections for in-field applications or point-point lab usage.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the ultimate in code portability.
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet <-> MIL-STD-1553 Applications
• Two Independent, Dual Redundant 1553 Busses
• Thin-Server, Real-Time UDP Ethernet to/from 1553 **
• Remote 1553 Devices on the LAN – Small Size
• Auto Load BC, RT and BM Images for Fast Startup
• Auto BM Mode for 1553->Ethernet Bridging
• 5-30 VDC, 300-900 mAmp max/300-700 mAmp typical. 200g Weight, POE Optional, 1760 Startup
• Ideal for Lab or Rugged Deployed Applications
• IRIG-B RX Decode, PPS, Triggers, Discretes