NLINE-E1553™ is an innovative product that provides “remoting” of 1553 operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN). NLINE-E1553 is a small, low-power, rugged device that provides real-time Ethernet connectivity to for one or two dual redundant 1553 (A/B) busses/channels. Ideal for rugged, in-field 1553 connections.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the ultimate in code portability.
- 1-2 Dual Redundant, Independent Busses
- Full BC/mRT/BM Function or Dual BC/BM or mRT/BM Function Modes
- Standard 10/100/1000 Ethernet UDP
- Optional 1553 Jack Cables and DB15 AUX. Female Lemo, RJ-45 and USB Power Connectors Included/Attached. See HW manual for details.
- One Megabyte RAM Buffering Per Channel
- Common Data Packets (CDPs) for BC/RT/BM
- 5-32 VDC, 500-1500 mAmp 5V typical. 6W max with 2 channels 100% TX. Conditioned Power Required.
- Parts Temp (C): -55 to +120 Storage, 0 to +70 Commercial, -40 to + 85 Extended Temp
- Transmit Inhibit Optional
- Flash Disable Secure Mem Optional
- MIL-STD-1553A/B/C Notice II & IV, Link 16
- 6 Avionics RX Discretes/RX 1760 Addressing, LVTTL Trigger.
- Advanced Startup, User and Continuous BIT
- IRIG-B PAM RX
- IP Fragmentation NOT supported. Static IP