NLINE-EA429™ is an innovative product that provides “remoting” of ARINC operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN). NLINE-EA429 is a small, low-power, rugged device that provides connectivity for 1-8 ARINC 429/575/573/717 Channels – Ideal for remoting ARINC connections for in-field applications or point-point lab usage.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the ultimate in code portability.
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet <-> 1-8 ARINC Channels: 4 Channels RX or TX (Shared); 4 RX Only Channels
- 3 Simultaneous RX Modes
- Advanced TX Label Scheduling
- Auto ARINC RX -> Ethernet Bridging – No Programming!
- Signal Capture on First 2 RX Channels
- Windows 8 & 10, Linux, VxWorks – Almost Any OS – Standard Sockets
- 5-32 VDC Input Accepted (USB Type-A Connector – 2 Amp Required)
- IRIG-B RX Decode, Triggers
- Polling Interrupts
- Extended Temp Parts Available
- 2 RX/2TX ARINC-717 Shared Channels – These Replace Two ARINC-429 Channels
- Each Shared RX/TX has TX Electrical Load, and RX Drain When Powered-off. RX Only Option (-I) Recommended for Critical Systems