ENETX-1553™ is an innovative product that provides “remoting” of 1553 operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN). ENETX-1553 is a small, low-power, rugged device that provides real-time Ethernet connectivity to for three or four dual redundant 1553 (A/B) buses (channels). Ideal for remoting 1553 connections for in-field applications or point-point lab usage.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the ultimate in code portability.
- 3 or 4 Independent, Dual Redundant 1553 Buses
- Ideal for BM and Light-Moderate BC/RT Operations (<50% Bus Loading All Channels) o ><2000 Total Ethernet Packets/Sec for Most Computer OSes (200-500 uSec Path Delay). • 10/100/1000 Ethernet ><-> MIL-STD-1553 Applications
- Thin-Server, Real-Time UDP Ethernet to/from 1553 **
- Remote 1553 Devices on the LAN – Small Size, Rugged
- Auto Load BC, RT and BM Images for Fast Startup
- Auto BM Mode for 1553->Ethernet Bridging
- Ideal for Lab or Rugged Deployed Applications
- IRIG-B RX Decode, PPS, Triggers, Discretes