eNet-MA4™ is an innovative product for “remoting” 1553 & ARINC-429/717 operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet local area networks (LAN). eNet-MA4 is a very small, low-power, rugged device that provides real-time UDP connectivity to 1-2 dual redundant 1553 (A/B) busses and 8 ARINC channels.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the utlimate in code portability.
• 1 or 2 Dual Redundant 1553/1553B Channels
• 8 ARINC-429 Channels: 4 Shared RX/TX & 4 RX
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet to Dual MIL-STD-1553 Applications
• Small, Rugged 13.5×3.7x4cm, 200 grams
• Commercial & Extended Temp/Rugged
• **Signal Capture on First Channels – Standard**
• Up to 2 ARINC 717 RX and TX Channels
• Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
• Dual Temperature Sensors
• Remote 1553 & ARINC-429/717 Devices on the LAN
• Requires Conditioned Power (5-32 VDC)
• 500-1000 mAmp (5V) Typical 1 Amp USB Power OK
• PPS, IRIG-B or IEEE-588 Time Sync