The V1163 is a powerful heterogeneous computing XMC with high bandwidth IO featuring the Xilinx® Versal™ Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP) and rugged optical and electrical IO. The V1163 provides options for Versal Prime or Versal AI Core part selection. In a single mezzanine card, the V1163 provides 100G optical interfaces, FPGA fabric, ARM processor cores, and optional AI engines. The V1163 is designed for applications requiring any combination of the following: high speed optical/electrical interfaces, FPGA processing resources, ARM processing cores, and AI engines. Use cases include sensor interface design, digital signal processing, video processing, application co-processing, and multi-level secure networking. Radar, SIGINT, video, storage, medical imaging, and embedded communications systems all have the ability to benefit from the V1163 module.
- Xilinx® Versal™ ACAP (FPGA) with AI Engines (optional)
- Up to twelve (12) 1G to 25G optical ports via MPO front panel I/O or VITA 66 optical backplane I/O. Electrical I/O via Pn6 also available
- Supports Dual PCIe Gen4 x8 or Gen3 x8
- Dual banks of LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Thermal sensors for monitoring card temperature
- Robust FPGA development framework