The V1141 is the lowest power and most secure programmable networking card available. This PMC/XMC solution is designed to provide real time high-bandwidth network interfaces in a secure and lower power architecture. The V1141 card features the Microsemi SmartFusion2 M2S150 SoC FPGA and includes onboard memory to assist hardware acceleration of networking stacks. The V1141 features four SFP+ interfaces and supports Ethernet (UDP, ARP, ICMP) and Fibre Channel (ASM, RDMA, AV) at rates up to 5 Gbps per port.
- Four SFP+ optical ports capable of Ethernet or Fibre Channel up to 5 Gb/s
- Built-in UDP offload engine for real-time communication
- Supports PCI Express, PCI, and XAUI host interfaces
- Available with streaming front-end FPGA core for quick sensor integration
- Available with advanced APIs that support multi-core and multi-processor architectures
- Thermal sensors for monitoring card temperature
- Available in air and conduction-cooled XMC form factor