The industry’s first USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Multi-channel MIL-STD-1553 and/or ARINC-429 appliance! 1-2 1553 Dual Redundant Channels and/or 8 ARINC-429 Channels (4 RX/TX and 4 RX) Supports ARINC-717 (shared with 429 channels).
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed allows customers to realize full bandwidth applications where older USB 2.0 interfaces could not keep up. Dual (BC/BM or mRT/BM) or Full Function (BC/mRT/BM) 1553 channels with O-scope signal capture on the first 1553 channel or first 2 ARINC channels. Amazing performance and capability. Alta’s advanced SDK, AltaAPI, makes application integration easy (NI LabVIEW/Windows included). Optional AltaView Windows analyzer provides the most advanced, intuitive GUI interface on the market. Single Application Only. Polling Interrupts.
- One or Two Dual Redundant 1553 Channels
- Dual (BC/BM or mRT/BM) or Full Function (BC/mRT/BM) Modes And/Or
- Eight ARINC-429/717 Channels
- 4 RX/TX & 4 RX; First 2 Channels Share 717
- USB SuperSpeed. Compatible with USB 2
- Recommend USB 3.0 SuperSpeed (SS Trident Logo) for all applications. ~5-10K Packets/Sec Total.
- USB 2.0 or hub performance is dramatically less. Hubs/Converters/USB 2.0 NOT recommended except for low bus loading or simple, on-demand tests.
- AltaAPI SDK Provides Easy Integration – Quickly code your application with our modular, portable SDK. Great NI LabVIEW/Windows support, too. Single Application Only.
- Windows 7/8/10 and Specific Linux Builds Only
- Other Windows Applications May Affect Performance