NLINE-UA429™ is an innovative product of ARINC operations for USB connections, ideal for in-field applications or point-point lab usage.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards, often without even recompiling – the ultimate in code portability. AltaAPI SDK is provided at no-cost with all products. The SDK is a properly layered, abstract development tool for ARINC or 1553 products.
DB-26 for ARINC Signals, and USB Type-A Connector for USB Connections. Look for Trident Logo on Your Computer for Superspeed Ports!!
- USB 3.1 <-> 1-8 ARINC Channels: 4 Channels RX or TX (Shared); 4 RX Only Channels
- 3 Simultaneous RX Modes
- Advanced TX Label Scheduling
- Extended Temp Parts Available
- Signal Capture on First 2 RX Channels
- Windows 8 & 10, and Linux Drivers
- USB 2.0 Compatible, but Not Recommended
- 5V @ 2 Amp Power (Normal with USB 3.1)
- IRIG-B RX Decode, Triggers
- Polling Interrupts
- 2 RX/2TX ARINC-717 Shared Channels – These Replace Two ARINC-429 Channels
- Each Shared RX/TX has TX Electrical Load, and RX Drain When Powered-off. RX Only Option (-I) Recommended for Critical Systems