BT-3500 VHF/UHF Power Injector (Bias ‘T’). This device provides a means to inject DC power in a coaxial cable, to power remotely-located devices such as active antennas, low-noise amplifiers and downconverters. It features a very flat frequency response, making it possible to use this device in a very wide frequency range, from 30 to 3500 MHz.
The WiNRADiO WR-BT-3500 Power Injector is especially suitable for use with WiNRADiO WR-DNC-3500 Frequency Downconverter or the WR-LNA-3500 Low Noise Amplifier.
• Frequency range 50 to 3500 MHz
• Flat frequency response
• Low insertion loss
• Wide range of DC voltages
• Rugged weatherproof construction
• Simple installation
• Frequency range 30 to 3500 MHz
• Insertion loss 2 dB
• Connectors 2 x SMA
• Power jack OD=5mm ID=2.5 mm (center positive)
• Power 12V DC (15V DC max) @ 200 mA max
• Enclosure Diecast aluminum
• Size 60 x 35 mm (2.3 x 1.4 x 1.2 in)
• Weight 100 grams (3.8 oz)