Talon RTR 2742 is a turn-key record and playback system for ultra-wideband analog RF/IF signals. Using two 12-bit, 6.4 GHz A/D converters, this system can achieve sustained recording of 2.4 GHz bandwidth signals at rates up to 6 GBytes per second. It can be configured as a one- or two-channel system and can record real samples or complex I+Q digitally down-converted samples.
Complemented by a 16-bit, 6.4 GHz D/A converter, the RTR 2742 is capable of playing back analog signal bandwidths up to 1.28 GHz. Built-in digital down- and up-converters provide flexible bandwidth and tuning frequency selection for both record and playback.
The RTR 2742 includes a 12-bit 6.4 GHz A/D that can be clocked at rates from 1.6 to 6 GHz in singlechannel mode. Data can be truncated and packed as 8-bit samples, to support continuous recording up to the maximum sample rate. The D/A is capable of reproducing signals with up to 1.28 GHz of instantaneous bandwidth and includes a wide range of interpolations.
- Sample rates up to 6 GHz
- Real-time sustained recording rates up to 6GB/sec
- Integrated DDCs and DUCs
- Record up to 2.4 GHz wide bandwidth signals
- Playback up to 1.28 GHz wide bandwidth signals
- Up to 122 TB of front-panel removable solid state storage
- 4U 19-inch industrial grade server chassis
- SystemFlow GUI with Signal Viewer analysis tool
- C-callable API for integration