The WiNRADiO RLX-810 Network Receiver consists of a software-defined radio receiver and a web server based on a low-power Linux-based industrial computer platform, mounted in a ruggedized shielded enclosure. The unit can operate from a 12V DC power source or from the supplied universal 100-240 V AC power adapter.
No additional hardware such as a PC, keyboard or monitor are required on the server side. The unit contains a highly reliable low-power Linux-based computer for server-side processing and storage. The actual receivers are well proven WR-G313i (9 kHz to 30 or 180 MHz) or WR-G315i (9 kHz to 1.8 GHz) models. Simply plug the unit to a LAN or Internet network via a standard RJ-45 connector, and it is ready to be used.
• Frequency range from 9 kHz up to 1800 MHz
• Linux-based server for reliable unattended performance
• Java-based client applets for platform independence
• Multi-user and multiple-connection support
• Encrypted communication
• Clustering support
• User authentication
• TCP/IP or UDP protocols for streaming
• Compressed or uncompressed streaming
• Audio and IF recording and playback
• Easy configuration via web interface
• Ruggedized construction