The WiNRADiO WR-G33RSS Signal Strength Measurement Module is a specialized OEM building block suitable for a variety of industrial, scientific and other specialist applications where the ability to measure received signal strength within LF, HF, VHF and UHF frequency range is required.
The WR-G33RSS module does not include any signal demodulation capability – its single purpose is to measure signal strength. The module can be easily controlled via a serial interface (RS-232 or USB), with minimum programming required. Full programming support, including source codes and demo programs, is provided as part of the package. The device can be operated easily under standard operating systems, as well as be incorporated into application-specific embedded systems.
• Input frequency range 0.009 to 1800 MHz
• Signal strength measurement range -120 to -30 dBm
• Signal strength measurement accuracy 3 dB
• Switchable attenuator and preamplifier
• Measurement bandwidth 10 kHz
• High frequency stability 0.5 ppm
• Simple RS-232 or USB interfacing
• Analog IF output
• Source code and demo program supplied