The WiNRADiO WD-6200 Direction Finding System employs a sophisticated phase-coherent multi-channel interferometer-based method, combined with statistical signal processing, to deliver a cost-effective yet robust and accurate HF DF solution for government, military, and law enforcement applications.
The system is small, lightweight and ruggedized, suited for deployment in stationary and portable situations.
The system offers unparalleled flexibility given its SDR architecture, high accuracy and sensitivity performance, making it capable of filling not only the role of a direction finding system but also that of a highly capable HF COMINT intercept receiving system.
- Frequency range 500 kHz to 40 MHz
- High accuracy medium aperture antenna
- Rapid and simple deployment
- Low visibility antennas
- High sensitivity
- Provides area of target location using SSL
- Typical accuracy better than 2 degrees SD
- Common reference providing phase-coherency
- Utilises direct-sampling DDC based receivers
- Low power consumption
- Portable receiver system