The AX-81S Active HF Antenna is a compact active HF antenna, ruggedized to suit harsh outdoor environments, and particularly suitable for marine applications. While it has been designed primarily as a marine antenna, it can be useful anywhere where good HF performance and reliability are required, and where space is at premium. The antenna is receive-only, and is suitable for professional as well as consumer applications. The AX-81S Active HF Antenna is an excellent match for WiNRADiO WR-G303i, WR-G303e, WR-G313i and WR-G313e, shortwave receivers, and WR-G33EM marine receiver.
• Type: Active HF antenna monopole
• Frequency Range: 2 – 30 MHz @ 3 dB (excellent performance from 300 kHz to 50 MHz)
• Output IP2: +60 dBm
• Output IP3: +30 dBm
• Supply Voltage: 12 V DC (min 10 V, max 14 V), supplied via the coaxial cable
• Note: The WiNRADiO G33EM receiver supplies power for the AX-81S antenna at its antenna input, and no external power supply is needed. For any other applications we recommend using a WiNRADiO SF-41 low-noise linear power supply, together with the WiNRADiO WR-BT-650 Power Injector.
• Supply Current: 40 mA @ 12 V
• Impedance: 50 ohm
• Connector: BNC (concealed in body)
• Operating Temperature: -20º to 80ºC
• Active Element Length: 1160 mm (3.8 ft)
• Active Element Diameter: 3 mm (0.118 in)
• Body Length: 190 mm (7.45 in)
• Body Diameter: 38 mm (1.45 in)
• Mounting: 1” diameter standard #14 thread
• Overall Length: 1350 mm (4.43 ft)
• Weight: 550 g (1.21 lb)
Specifications are subject to change without notice due to continuous product development and improvement.