The FlexorTM Model 3316 is a multi-channel, high-speed data converter FMC. It is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. It includes eight 250 MHz, 16-bit A/Ds, programmable clocking, and multi-board synchronization for support of larger high-channel count systems. When combined with the Model 5973 3U VPX Virtex-7 Processor and FMC Carrier, the board set becomes a turnkey data acquisition solution. For applications that require custom processing, the board-set is an ideal IP development and deployment subsystem.
• Eight 250 MHz, 16-bit A/Ds
• On-board timing bus generator with multi-board synchronization
• Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
• VITA 57 FMC compatible
• Complete radar or software radio interface solution when combined with the Model 5973 3U OpenVPX Virtex-7 FMC carrier board
• Ruggedized and conduction cooled versions available