Model 7070-317 is a member of the Flexor® family of high-performance PCIe boards
based on the Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA. As a FlexorSetTM integrated solution, the Model 3316 FMC is factory-installed on the 7070 FMC carrier. The required FPGA IP is installed and the board set is delivered ready for immediate use.
The delivered FlexorSet is a multichannel, high-speed data converter with programmable DDCs (Digital Downconverters) and is suitable for connection to the HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture features offer an ideal turnkey solution as well as a platform for developing and deploying custom FPGA processing IP.
It includes eight A/Ds and four banks of memory. In addition to supporting PCIe
Gen. 3 as a native interface, the Model 7070-317 includes optional copper and optical connections to the Virtex-7 FPGA for custom I/O.
• Supports Xilinx Virtex-7 VXT FPGA
• GateXpress supports dynamic FPGA reconfiguration across PCIe
• Eight 250 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
• Eight multiband DDCs
• 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
• Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
• PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
• Optional optical Interface for backplane gigabit serial interboard communication
• Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-7 FPGA for custom I/O
• Compatible with several VITA standards including: VITA-46, VITA-48, VITA-66.4