Model 78751 is a member of the Onyx® family of high performance PCIe boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA. A multi-channel,high-speed data converter with a programmable DDC, it is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture and playback features offer an ideal turnkey solution as well as a platform for developing and deploying custom FPGA processing IP.
It includes two A/Ds, two D/As and four banks of memory. In addition to supporting PCI Express Gen. 3 as a native interface, the Model 78751 includes a general purpose connector for application-specific I/O.
• Complete radar and software radio interface solution
• Supports Xilinx Virtex-7 VXT FPGAs
• GateXpress supports dynamic FPGA reconfiguration across PCIe
• Two 500 MHz 12-bit A/Ds
• Two multi-band DDCs (digital downconverters)
• One DUC (digital upconverter)
• Two 800 MHz 16-bit D/As
• 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
• Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
• LVPECL clock/sync bus for multi-module synchronization
• PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
• Optional user-configurable gigabit serial interface
• Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-7 FPGA for custom I/O
• Optional 400 MHz 14-bit A/Ds