Model 78610 is a member of the Cobalt® family of high-performance PCIe boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. This digital I/O board provides 32 LVDS differential inputs or outputs plus LVDS clock, data valid, and data flow control on a front panel 80-pin connector. Its built-in data capture and data generation feature offers an ideal turnkey solution as well as a platform for developing and deploying custom FPGA-processing IP.
In addition to supporting PCI Express Gen. 1 as a native interface, the Model 78610 includes a general-purpose connector for application-specific I/O.
• 32 bits of LVDS digital I/O
• One LVDS clock
• One LVDS data valid
• One LVDS data suspend
• Supports LXT and SXT Virtex-6 FPGAS
• DMA controller moves data to and from system memory
• Up to 2 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
• PCI Express interface
• Optional user-configurable gigabit serial interface
• Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-6 FPGA for custom I/O to the carrier board