Model 78730 is a member of the Onyx® family of high-performance PCIe boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA. A high speed data converter, it is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture and playback features offer an ideal turnkey solution as well as a platform for developing and deploying custom FPGA processing IP.
It includes 1 GHz A/D and 1 GHz D/A converters and four banks of memory. In addition to supporting PCI Express Gen. 3 as a native interface, the Model 78730 includes optional general purpose and gigabit serial card connectors for application specific I/O.
• Complete radar and software radio interface solution
• Supports Xilinx Virtex-7 VXT FPGAs
• GateXpress supports dynamic FPGA reconfiguration across PCIe
• One 1 GHz 12-bit A/D
• One 1 GHz 16-bit D/A
• 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
• Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
• Dual-μSync clock/sync bus for multi-module synchronization
• PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
• Optional user-configurable gigabit serial interface
• Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-6 FPGA for custom I/O