The Model 7892 High-Speed Synchronizer and Distribution PCIe Board synchronizes multiple Pentek Cobalt or Onyx boards within a system. It enables synchronous sampling and timing for a wide range of multichannel high-speed data acquisition, DSP, and software radio applications.
Up to four boards can be synchronized using the 7892, with each receiving a common clock along with timing signals that can be used for synchronizing, triggering and gating functions.
• Synchronizes up to four separate high-speed Cobalt or Onyx I/O boards
• Synchronizes sampling and data acquisition for multichannel systems
• Synchronizes gating and triggering functions
• Clock rates up to 1.8 GHz
• Front panel MMCX connectors for input signals
• Front panel μSync connectors compatible with a range of Pentek Cobalt and Onyx boards