Brandywine’s Modular Master Clock System represents the next generation of modular timing systems, the MMC is a leap forward in design.
At the center of the MMC system are Brandywine’s powerful dual-redundant Master Clock Modules (MCM). Each MCM may be synchronized by a variety of reference sources and uses the selected reference to steer an embedded oscillator to provide stable and accurate time and frequency for the MMC. Multiple references can be prioritized with automatic failover. Uniquely, the MCM will also validate the GPS reference based upon the inherent stability of the MCM oscillator, providing hardening against possible GPS spoofing.
- Redundant design with multiple signal paths built in for high-availability.
- 12 expansion slots in the 2U version and 5 expansion slots in the 1U variant.
- Industry-first GPS integrity checking
- Unique optical crosslink architecture for either Master-Slave hierarchical setups or Master-Master crosschecking and failover
- 2U version is operated by an intuitive touch-screen interface, a first for any master clock system.
- All components are hot-swappable and are dual redundant.
- The Output Signal modules are hot-swappable from the front and minimize the need to disconnect cables.