Powering active antennas, downconverters or preamplifiers requires very low noise power supplies, as any noise superimposed on the DC power may be able to enter the antenna or the antenna lead, and interfere with the useful signal. Also, electromagnetic interference radiated by the power supply (as would be the case with typical switch-mode universal power supplies) may enter the receiver input and reduce the signal-to-noise ratio of the received signal. To provide the cleanest source of DC power possible, WiNRADiO offers a range of power supplies specifically developed for demanding low-noise applications, particularly suitable for active antennas and antenna accessories. These products are available in US (120 V), Japanese (100 V) and European (220-240 V) versions, with regulated 12 V DC output, capable of supplying up to 200 mA. Cords with various types of commonly used plugs are available to suit most countries.
SF-41-US model The SF-41-US model is a 120 V UL and CUL listed version of the SF range of the low-noise linear power supplies. Designed for use in the US and Canada, the power supply is provided with a non-detachable US-style power-cord and plug.
A similarly-looking model with 100 V AC input voltage is also available for the Japanese market (SF-41-JA).
• Linear-mode regulated AC-input DC-output power supply
• Input voltage US version: 110-130 V AC, 60 Hz
• Output Voltage 12 V DC ±5%
• Output current 200 mA max
• Thermal fuse 130° C
• Input socket US version: integral cord
• Output socket Standard jack-OD=5.5mm. ID = 2.1 mm, positive
• Noise < 40µV (10 Hz <= f <= 100 kHz)
• Size 70 X 46 X 41 mm (2.8 x 1.8 x 1.6 in)
• Weight 320 g (11.3 oz), including cord