The WiNRADiO WA-0208/HV dual-input antenna distribution unit combines a combiner and a splitter device in an optimum combination, particularly suited for general broadcasting or other professional HF/VHF applications where a single antenna needs to be connected to up to 8 receivers. While this model is particularly suited for WiNRADiO multichannel receiver systems such as the MS-8118/BRL Multichannel Broadcast Monitoring System, it can be also used with any third-party receivers and antennas.
• Frequency range 0.15-50 MHz (input 1) and 88-160 MHz (input 2)
• Inbuilt low-noise preamplifier
• Two antenna inputs, 8 receiver outputs
• High IP3 amplifier
• High isolation between ports
• Rack mount 1RU 19″ enclosure
• Custom configurations available
Internally, the product consists of a combiner, low-noise preamplifier with a high third-order intercept point, followed by a high-isolation power splitter.
The WA-0208/HV antenna distribution units are eminently suitable for broadcasting, industrial, government, military and other demanding high-end applications.