The WiNRADiO WA-0851 Antenna Distribution System is an antenna switching and distribution device integrated with inbuilt frequency downconverters. While it particularly excels in combination with the WiNRADiO MS-8118/G3 Multichannel Surveillance and Monitoring System (whose frequency range it extends up to 8.599 GHz), this device can also be used with third-party receiver systems. It can be operated stand-alone via front panel controls, or remotely via USB or LAN interface.
The WA-0851 system features 8 antenna inputs (4 separate inputs for HF/VHF/UHF ranges, 4 separate inputs for SHF) and 8 receiver outputs. Internally, it consists of antenna matrix switches, high dynamic range preamplifiers and high stability frequency downconverters. These downconverters convert input frequencies over 1.8 GHz (up to 8.599 GHz) to the 0-1.8 GHz output frequency range. The WA-0851 system is eminently suitable for government, defense, law enforcement and other demanding high-end applications.
- Wide frequency range from 0.4 MHz to 8.599 GHz
- Inbuilt downconverters to 0-1.8 GHz output frequency range
- 8 antenna inputs, 8 receiver outputs
- Custom configurations available
- Manual or remote control
- High IP3 matrix switches and amplifiers
- High isolation
- High stability down-conversion
- Ruggedized enclosure for mobile operations