The Quartz Model 6001 is a high-performance Quartz eXpress Module (QuartzXM) based on the Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC FPGA. The RFSoC FPGA integrates eight RF-class A/D and D/A converters into the Zynq’s multiprocessor architecture, creating a multi channel data conversion and processing solution on a single chip. The Model 6001 has been designed to bring RFSoC performance to a wide range of different applications by offering the FPGA in a small system on module solution measuring only 2.5 by 4 inches. In addition to the RFSoC FPGA, the 6001 includes all of the support circuitry needed to maximize the performance of the RFSoC.
- Unique QuartzXM eXpressModule enables deployment in custom form factors
- Supports Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC FPGAs
- 18 GB of DDR4 SDRAM
- LVDS connections to the Zynq UltraScale+ FPGA for custom I/O
- GTY connections for gigabit serial communication
- Ruggedized and conduction-cooled versions available
- Includes a complete suite of IP functions and example applications