The Talon® RTR 2628 recorder provides eight channels of phase-coherent RF signal recording, ideal for phased-array antenna systems. It is tunable up to 6 GHz and provides up to 80 MHz of real-time capture bandwidth.
Each input channel includes a 250 MHz 16-bit A/D and an FPGA-based digital downconverter with programmable decimations from 2 to 65,536. RF signals up to 6 GHz in frequency can be sampled and streamed to disk in real-time at sustained aggregate recording rates up to 3.2 GB/sec in a 4U rackmount solution. A/D sampling rates, DDC decimations, and trigger settings are among the selectable system parameters, providing a system that is simple to configure and operate.
- Eight-channel phase-coherent RF recording
- Ideal for signal intelligence, phased-array radars, beamforming, and DF (Direction Finding) systems
- Records RF frequencies from 30 MHz to 6 GHz n Captures 80 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth
- Eight-channel RF tuner can be set for phase coherent operation or independent tuning
- Eight 250 MHz 16-bit A/Ds n Eight DDCs with decimations to 65,536 for selectable bandwidths
- 3.2 GB/s real-time aggregate recording rate
- 4U 19-inch rugged rackmount PC server chassis
- Windows® workstation with high-performance Intel® processor
- Front panel removable SSD drives
- Up to 122 terabytes of storage to NTFS RAID disk array
- SystemFlow® GUI with signal viewer analysis tool
- Optional GPS time and position stamping