The Model 8266 is a fully-integrated PC development system for Pentek 786xx Cobalt® and 787xx Onyx® PCI Express software radio, data acquisition, and I/O boards. It was created to save engineers and system integrators the time and expense associated with building and testing a development system that ensures optimum performance of Pentek boards.
• 4U 19-inch rackmount PC server chassis, 21-inch deep
• 64-bit Windows® 7 Professional or Linux® workstation
• Intel® CoreTM i7 3.6 GHz processor
• 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM
• ReadyFlow® drivers and board support libraries installed
• Out-of-the-box test examples