The Model 8267 is a fully-integrated, 3U VPX development system for Pentek Cobalt®, Onyx® and FlexorTM software radio, data acquisition, and I/O boards. It was created to save engineers and system integrators the time and expense associated with building and testing a development system that ensures optimum performance of Pentek boards.
A fully integrated, system-level solution, the 8267 provides the user with a streamlined, out of the box experience. It comes preconfigured with Pentek hardware, drivers and software examples installed and tested to allow development engineers to run example applications out of the box.
• 9-slot, 4U 19-inch rackmount 3U VPX server chassis, 12-inch deep
• 64-bit Windows® 7 Professional or Linux® workstation
• Intel® CoreTM i7 3.6 GHz processor
• 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM
• ReadyFlow® drivers and board support libraries installed
• Out-of-the-box ready-to-run examples