Model 78720 is a member of the OnyxTM family of high performance PCIe boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA. A multichannel, high-speed data converter, it is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture and playback features offer an
ideal turnkey solution.
It includes three A/Ds, two D/As and four banks of memory. In addition to supporting PCI Express Gen. 3 as a native interface, the Model 78720 includes optional general-purpose and gigabit-serial card edge connectors for application specific I/O.
• Complete radar and software radio interface solution
• Supports Xilinx Virtex-7 VXT FPGAs
• GateXpress supports dynamic FPGA reconfiguration across PCIe
• Three 200 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
• One digital upconverter
• Two 800 MHz 16-bit D/As
• 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
• Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
• LVPECL clock/sync bus for multiboard synchronization
• PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
• Optional user-configurable gigabit serial interface
• Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-7 FPGA for custom I/O