Models 72641, 73641 and 74641 are members of the Cobalt® family of high performance CompactPCI boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. They consist of one or two Model 71641 XMC modules mounted on a cPCI carrier board.
Model 72641 is a 6U cPCI board while the Model 73641 is a 3U cPCI board; both are equipped with one Model 71641 XMC. Model 74641 is a 6U cPCI board with two XMC modules rather than one.
These models include one or two 3.6 GHz, 12-bit A/D converters and four or eight banks of memory.
• Ideal radar and software radio interface solution
• One or two 1-channel mode with 3.6 GHz, 12-bit A/Ds
• Two or four 2-channel mode with 1.8 GHz, 12-bit A/Ds
• Programmable one- or two channel DDC (Digital Downconverter)
• 2 or 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
• Sync bus for multiboard synchronization
• Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-6 FPGA for custom I/O