Optimized for SWaP (size, weight and power,) the Pentek Talon® RTR Small Form Factor (SFF) product line provides the performance and storage capacity previously only possible in much larger rackmountable chassis. Measuring 5.25″ H x 8.5″ W x 14″ D and weighing only 17 pounds (7.7 kg), this small package can hold up to 30.6 TB of SSD storage.
- Housed in a small chassis measuring 5.25″ H x 8.5″ W x 14″ D
- Weighs 17 lb (7.7 kg)
- Shock and vibration-resistant SSDs perform well in vehicles, ships and aircraft
- 1 GHz 12-bit A/D
- 1 GHz 16-bit D/A
- Real-time aggregate recording rate of up to 2.0 GB/sec
- 400 MHz record and playback signal bandwidth
- Recording of IF signals up to 2.0 GHz.
- Up to 30 terabytes of SSD storage to NTFS RAID solid state disk array
- RAID levels of 0, 5 and 6
- Windows® workstation with high-performance Intel® CoreTM i7 processor
- SystemFlow® GUI with Signal Viewer analysis tool
- C-callable API for integration of recorder into application
- File headers include time stamping and recording parameters
- Optional GPS time and position stamping