Model 78741 is a member of the Onyx® family of high-performance PCIe modules based on the Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA. A high speed data converter with a programmable digital downconverter, it is suitable for connection to HF or IF ports of a communications or radar system. Its built-in data capture features offer an ideal turnkey solution.
It includes a 3.6 GHz, 12-bit A/D converter and four banks of memory. In addition to supporting PCI Express Gen. 3 as a native interface, Model 78741 includes an optional connection to the Virtex-7 FPGA for custom I/O.
• Ideal radar and software radio interface solution
• Supports Xilinx Virtex-7 VXT FPGAs
• GateXpress supports dynamic FPGA reconfiguration across PCIe
• One-channel mode with 3.6 GHz, 12-bit A/D
• Two-channel mode with 1.8 GHz, 12-bit A/Ds
• Programmable one- or two channel DDC (Digital Downconverter)
• 4 GB of DDR3 SDRAM
• μSync clock/sync bus for multiboard synchronization
• PCI Express (Gen. 1, 2 & 3) interface up to x8
• Optional user-configurable gigabit serial interface
• Optional LVDS connections to the Virtex-7 FPGA for custom I/O