Model 78663 is a member of the Cobalt® family of high-performance PCIe boards based on the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA. This four channel, high-speed A/D converter with 1100 GSM DDCs (digital downconverters) accepts IF signals from an RF tuner. It is ideal for capturing all transmit and receive signals in both upper and lower GSM bands.
It includes four A/Ds and four banks of DDCs. Channelizer data and control signals flow across the PCI Express Gen. 2 native interface, providing peak rates of up to 4 GB/sec.
• Complete GSM channelizer with analog IF interface
• Four 180 MHz 16-bit A/Ds
• Two banks of 375 DDCs for upper GSM band
• Two banks of 175 DDCs for lower GSM band
• Sample clock synchronization to an external system reference
• LVPECL clock/sync bus for multi-board synchronization
• PCI Express Gen. 2 x8