Alta Data Technologies’ XMC interface module is a multi-channel (1-10) 1553 cards supported by the latest software technologies. The XMC-1553 card is based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and by a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET 2.0 (MSVS 2005 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and reduces integration time. The only XMC 1-10 channel card on the market with PCIe 2.1 backplane.
- 1-10 Independent, Dual Redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 Channels!
- Commercial, Extended Temp/Rugged/Conduction Cooled. P4 or P16 Rear Panel.
- Full TX Loop-Back Verification for BC and RT. Dual Temp Sensors.
- One MByte High-Speed Static RAM per Channel
- Dual Function Models: BC/Mon or mRT(1-32)/Mon
- Full Function Models: BC/Mon and mRT(1-32)/ Mon
- Standard ANSI/VITA 42.3 XMC. Optional XMC 2.0 Connectors
- Advanced BC Framing/SubFraming/Aperiodic
- Fast Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- 1553B, 1553A, 1760, Link-16, SADL Compatible
- Digital Signal Generator – Bi-Phase Testing
- Full Error Injection Capability
- Full RT Protocol Validation Support
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView Analyzer GUI
- Contact Factory for Latest VxWorks/RTOS
- Avionics and RS-485 Discretes. IRIG-B RX and PPS Time Inputs