The Model 4410 Video/Audio Server/Decoder is a network appliance designed to convert analog cameras into video-over-IP servers. The 4410 provides a practical, cost-effective means to add legacy sensors to new or existing IP net-works.
Utilizing industry-standard MPEG-2, MPEG-4, or H.264 compression, along with flexible adjustments for video, compression, and network settings, the 4410 can be configured to deliver high-quality video over any network. The unit is easily configured via the Ethernet or serial port. Audio and data channel multiplexing provide for bi-directional, single stream transmission.
• Real-time, high-quality encoding/decoding of full motion video for video-over-IP applications
• Standards-based, MPEG-2/MPEG-4/H.264 algorithms
• Supports NTSC/PAL Composite Formats
• Transmit video at rates as low as 64Kbps, up to 10Mbps
• Video/Audio/Data multiplexing IAW MPEG-2 Transport Standard
• Bi-directional Audio/Data
• Fully configurable network interface
• Latency <250ms
• Stereo/dual-channel audio inputs
• MPEG-1 Layer I/II Audio Compression
• Multiple User Data Ports
• RS-232 or Ethernet port configurable
• Compact, rugged packaging, including extended temperature (-34ºC to +78ºC)
• MISB Compliant