The ViaLite Horizons SNMP Controller (HRC-3) can be used to fully monitor and control ViaLiteHD RF over fiber systems. Horizons allows for inter-facility control and can be multiplexed using CWDM, or used over extreme distances with DWDM. It can also be used with optical fiber to extend existing Ethernet networks from point-to-point (e.g. from a control room to the antenna in a satellite earth station) and optionally from point-to-multipoint.
ViaLite’s Horizons SNMP software can be used with existing ViaLite SNMP cards.
- Full remote management with integrated web GUI or SNMP MIB
- MIB can be integrated with all major satcom NMS systems
- 10/100/1000 Mbps switch, 3 ports including 2 optional optical or Ethernet ports
- Support for dual optical Ethernet configurations allowing daisy chaining or star network configurations
- Micro-USB control port
- Not Java dependent
- Maintenance mode allowing modifications to be carried out offline
- Real time monitoring of card performance and redundancy switching