The Rigel Edge Supercomputer brings the power of NVIDIA HGX A100 SXM GPUs to the rugged edge. The HGX A100 4-GPU backplane delivers 78 teraFLOPS of FP64 HPC performance using third generation NVLINK technology. The GPUs are integrated with OSS PCIe Gen 4.0 expansion technology to take advantage of the latest AMD 3rd Gen EPYC processors while offering four PCIe Gen 4.0 x16 expansion slots for high speed network interconnect, NVMe storage, or FPGA sensor capture. The optimized PCIe architecture enables maximum data throughput, avoiding bandwidth bottlenecks. Rigel’s lightweight, rugged, thermally optimized and compact design bring the power of the datacenter to the rugged edge—whether airborne, marine, or terrestrial.
- NVIDIA HGX A100 4-GPU SXM 320GB
- 2.4TB/s total GPU aggregate bandwidth
- Single AMD EPYC 7003 processor
- DDR4-3200 system memory
- 4x PCIe 4.0 x16 expansion slots
- Compact, lightweight, rugged aluminum frame design