The PTP800 provides a cost-effective way of providing both PTP and NTP time from a trusted source, which is critical in many organizations such as airports, railways, financial institutions, telecommunication companies.
Enterprise / Corporate Networks
Any business using devices on a network can benefit from using the PTP800 – not only can it use a selection of highly accurate, trusted time sources, it is easily integrated into internal systems thus eliminating network security issues that arise from using an external time source, such as from the Internet.
Telecommunication / Broadcasting
Hardened dual redundant AC and DC power supplies options. Many PTP profiles supported. Hardware timestamping allows for better than 1us PTP client synchronization accuracy, dependant on network configuration and performance
Rail / Transportation
The ability to operate PTP in client mode means that the PTP800 is especially useful as a sub-master clock in rail
- Economic quad-1Gbe combo port Network Time Server
- Four independent PTP Grandmaster ports
- Can act as both an NTP stratum 1 server and client
- 5000 time requests per second
- Highly configurable PTP to provide compatibility with many PTP profiles.
- Precision timing circuits ensure holdover stability in event of synchronization signal interruption
- Multiple holdover oscillator options
- Secure web interface for configuration
- Field upgradable
- Multiple dual redundant power supply options
- “Reset defaults” function