The NTP80plus provides highly accurate yet economic time distribution over local area networks (LAN) using Network Time Protocol (NTP), the industry-standard means of time distribution over discrete networks.
- Economic triple-port stratum 1 Network Time Server
- Can act as both client and server in peer-to-peer mode
- Capable of synchronizing up to 3 discrete networks independently
- Client system accuracy to within 50 μs*
- Precision timing circuits ensure stability in event of synchronization signal interruption.
- Configuration via web interface.
- 1PPS output
- Supports up to 1500 clients